powersupply for CDPRO-2 kit - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > Digital Source

Digital Source Digital Players and Recorders: CD , SACD , Tape, Memory Card, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27th January 2003, 10:01 AM   #1
linda is offline linda  Netherlands
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Middelburg
Exclamation powersupply for CDPRO-2 kit

hi all!

is there someone around who could provide me the layout for the powersupply for the Thevissen CD-PRO-2 kit ? i have seen the basic sheme (from thevissen) but..i am not sure how to modify it (with delay etc) for the kit.

So..if yours is working fine, plz...would u be so kind to help me with a good scheme? and..if there are any costs no problem!

Thanks in advance !
  Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2003, 11:15 AM   #2
halojoy is offline halojoy  Sweden
On Hiatus
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Default Re: powersupply for CDPRO-2 kit

Quote:
Originally posted by linda
hi all!
is there someone around who could provide me the layout for the powersupply for the Thevissen CD-PRO-2 kit ? i have seen the basic sheme (from thevissen) but..i am not sure how to modify it (with delay etc) for the kit.
So..if yours is working fine, plz...would u be so kind to help me with a good scheme? and..if there are any costs no problem!
Thanks in advance !
I did a Search here at diyaudio.
I used the searchword: "Thevissen"

Result: 16 posts
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/searc...der=descending

There is some good knowledge of Thevissen CDPRO2
here at our Forum.
So have great hope!
You will get what you ask for,
and maybe some more ....

Welcome as a member, linda

/halo
  Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2003, 11:24 AM   #3
halojoy is offline halojoy  Sweden
On Hiatus
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Default Some links

I found this link
A site where the building of a CD-player with a CD-PRO is explained.

on this page:
http://www.daisy-laser.nl/homeoptics/page9.html

/halo - searching again
  Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2003, 11:35 AM   #4
linda is offline linda  Netherlands
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Middelburg
Default Re: Re: powersupply for CDPRO-2 kit

Quote:
Originally posted by halojoy

I did a Search here at diyaudio.
I used the searchword: "Thevissen"

Result: 16 posts
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/searc...der=descending

There is some good knowledge of Thevissen CDPRO2
here at our Forum.
So have great hope!
You will get what you ask for,
and maybe some more ....

Welcome as a member, linda

/halo
halojoy!

thanks a lot for your reply! i cant wait to start building my PS but..first i have to thank u for the link!
I `v founfd this forum last night, and.....right now i love it!

keep on dooing the good job )
regards, Linda
  Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2003, 11:42 AM   #5
halojoy is offline halojoy  Sweden
On Hiatus
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Smile Thanks

At this link, I provided earlier:
http://www.geocities.com/agalavotti/cdpro.htm

I found this Crappy schematic, and also a "layout"
of the power supply.
Maybe you can email him to get some better pictures/layouts.


Click the image to open in full size.

/halo
  Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2003, 12:56 PM   #6
linda is offline linda  Netherlands
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Middelburg
Talking Re: Thanks 2

Quote:
Originally posted by halojoy
At this link, I provided earlier:
http://www.geocities.com/agalavotti/cdpro.htm

I found this Crappy schematic, and also a "layout"
of the power supply.
Maybe you can email him to get some better pictures/layouts.


Click the image to open in full size.

/halo
[SIZE=4]

U are Great! i`ll have a look at his site when its open again, geocitys is temp closed ((((

greetez, Linda
  Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2004, 06:53 PM   #7
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Schagen, the Netherlands
Cool PSU for cd-pro-2

Hi, I have been developing a psu for the cd_pro_2 kit with the delays as specified in the cd_pro_2 manual. I have built the kit with this psu and it is working OK.

I have created a diy kit for the psu.

Attached, you'll find a picture showing a finished psu (only the heatsink is not in place yet). If you're interested, I can send you some more information.

You can also send mail directly to sandra.erwin@freeler.nl.

Cheers ! Erwin
Attached Images
File Type: jpg psu_cdpro_foto.jpg (89.6 KB, 543 views)
__________________
Erwin Werkhoven
  Reply With Quote

Reply


Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
cdpro control project zly1980 Digital Source 6 20th June 2009 07:04 AM
Help CDPro defect muizel Digital Source 0 3rd February 2009 06:15 PM
Looking DIY CDPro controller cartman Digital Source 15 22nd June 2008 11:25 AM
CDPro 2M transport tim pattinson Swap Meet 4 10th September 2007 02:21 AM
centering hub for cdpro skyraider Digital Source 0 1st July 2005 07:08 AM


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:20 PM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2014 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2