I desperly need help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys

You cant imagine how much i need help..........................

I will repeat it i really need help.......

So the problem is this.

Today until now and still i have problems with my marantz cd 6000
the normal not OSE or KI.

So in the morning ive started to modify it with SuperClock 2 and Black Gates. Ive replaced the folowing caps:

Elect. 35V/470 uF with BG-FK – 35V/2200µF

Elect. 35V/470µF BG-FK – 35V/2200µF

Elect. 16V/4700µF with BG-STD – 16V/4700µF

Elect. 6.3V/3300µF with BG-NX – 6.3V/2200µF

After this i turn the unit and everything was OK. After ive instaled Superclock 2 and ive turned od and it was working and the last step ive put Black Gate 0.1uF 50v across pin 4 and 8 on the Op Amps which are op275.

And ive plug the unit and start to listen the music but am not sure after puting SuperClock or after puting BG acros pin 4 and 8 on the op amps ive noticed that the right chanel is louder than the left one. So ive tried everything possible but with "NO" result and by this i mean ive put back the standard caps, replaced the op ams with other op275, replaced the superclock with the normal crystal and nothing but really nothing improved.

Also if i dont play any music just increace the volume the speaker cones move in oposite direction so if the left bass moves inside the right outside...................

I will be very thankfull if somebody know what is the solution

P.S If i switch source for example start win amp i have no problems with the speakers so definetly is up to the cd player.

Thanks Alex

Tico there is no swich so i can manualy set the output?
So when i test it if it says right chanel 1 volt and left 0.7 how can i make them equal. Also the strange thing is the moving of the speakers in oposite direction also when i switch the source to CD there is very short Tump .....

Tico there is no swich so i can manualy set the output?
So when i test it if it says right chanel 1 volt and left 0.7 how can i make them equal. Also the strange thing is the moving of the speakers in oposite direction also when i switch the source to CD there is very short Tump .....

Finaly Fixed,

after checking every signal path and ive had found two broken and also i used magnifying glass because at the moment i dont had MM. Anyway there was also one green capacitor and his line dont make conntact at all so thats why speakers moved in oposite direction and the left had lover volume.

P.S
the way i fond the freen cap was very hardcore i used screwdriver adn i make short circuit and it worked without fatal consequences :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.