Denon DCD-1015 mods

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I pulled the OPA2604 and installed OPA2132. Not subtle. I believe everything is better. The music just became listenable, probably because the OPA2604 was not operating at the proper voltage. Because many people have said they like the OPA2604 very much and many dislike, I'll bet looking further into the specs of each chip and matching more closely to the circuit may yield better results. I imagine a circuit that is optimized for OPA2604 might yield the opposite results with OPA2132. But hey, I'm as green as can be when it comes to understanding this stuff, but I'm learning and it's a blast!:eek:

ok, i tried : i've put instead ceraminc caps, 1uF solen mkp 630v
does it correct and make an improvement ?

about coupling caps C710 and C711 (100µF/50V), are good two caps epcos 22uF 900V B32776E ?
what will be change in sound ?

optional: C325 and 326 (100µF/50V) : on my board the value is 330uF 50v, why i have different value ?
thank you indeed

heat question : does these mods will increase the temperature of the cd player or power transformer ?

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.