cdpro2m and digital out-solutions?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there.
I have a cdpro2 player which acts as a dedicated transport. Today I am going to implement tentlabs xo3 clock to it.
But when I am at it I want to tweak the digital out part.
I am using it with an Audio Note dac and will continue to use the spdif output. (rca digital cable)

I have an Audio Note digital output transformer.
Does anyone have any smart ideas on how to implement this?
Of course I am interested in good solutions.

When looking at some inside pictures from the AN dedicated transport the digital out looks quite easy to build.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I have one of those AN digital pulse transformers at hand.

Are there any schematics on a hiend digital out for this kind of transport?

Best Regards

bambadoo said:
Hi there.
I have a cdpro2 player which acts as a dedicated transport. Today I am going to implement tentlabs xo3 clock to it.
But when I am at it I want to tweak the digital out part.
I am using it with an Audio Note dac and will continue to use the spdif output. (rca digital cable)

I have an Audio Note digital output transformer.
Does anyone have any smart ideas on how to implement this?
Of course I am interested in good solutions.

When looking at some inside pictures from the AN dedicated transport the digital out looks quite easy to build.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I have one of those AN digital pulse transformers at hand.

Are there any schematics on a hiend digital out for this kind of transport?

Best Regards

the spdif output of the XO3 is reclocked wit the the low jitter XO clock. A scientificonversion SPDIF transformer is already incorporated on the XO3, so there is no advantage on adding an AN transformer

best

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.