Behringer DCX2496 minimum PC specs?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm looking to pick one of these units up and would like to use my old laptop to hook into the interface. It's a Pentium 166 MMX with Windows 98 on it. Will this be sufficient? If not, it looks like the DCX2496 will have to wait until I can get a faster laptop.

Thanks!

Great!

I plan on using the laptop until I get it tweaked to where I like it, then disconnecting it. I've never had a use for a serial cable (been on computers since the 286 days) so I have to go out and get one.

Thanks for your reply!

EDIT:

I've searched every local retailer for an RS232 serial cable and no one seems to carry them. I've checked Circuit City, CompUSA, Microcenter, and I even checked Newegg.com (my favorite internet computer store) for one and they don't seem to carry them. I think a DB9 resembles the RS232 and was wondering if they're the same plug? Lastly, and recommendations on where to pick one up?

Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.