pcm1792a DAC in NOS mode

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello, I'm new to the forum and I want to say hello to everyone.

I have the idea to make a DAC with pcm1792a, because I have more of these ic's in my stack. This is my first dac project.
I want to make a DAC with just one pcm1792a (not 2 in parallel, not two in mono mode), all to be integrated on one PCB, except i/v conversion that would be on a special PCB (as a modul) so that it could change and that could to try different i/v conversions.
For usb on i2s conversion I would use Waveio.
Each of the analog power supplies for the DAC has its own LDO (LT1763), with k-multiplier, crc filter... and its output on the transformer.
The power supply for i/v conversion to be Jung-Didden also with k-multiplier and crc filter.
I also want to separate the power supply of the digital part with a special transformer.
I want to put a microcontroller that would handle (over i2c-optically isolated) a variety of modes in pcm1792a via one touchscreen (volume, mute, filters ....).

For several days I read various articles and various datasheets and I still can not figure out how to put pcm1792a in a NOS mod.
I know that I need to change the DFTH registry settings, but will not then need digital filter ic's? Some say that the data rate must be 4 or 8 times faster than the clock, some say that this is impossible to do .... Is there a special ic for this purpose?
Can someone help me and try to explain to me how to do this if it is posible?

Excuse me in my poor English. All the best. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.