SURE ADAU1701 DSP without input board: work?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I would like to purchase the card in question for an active 2-way sub-system.
Mainly since I have little space available, can I use the board without the rca input board?

where do I connect inputs and outputs on the board connectors?

Do you know the meaning of the various pins? I can not find a pdf of instructions!
Greetings

QQ_20160711165712.jpg

Sure-dsp-Pinbelegung.jpg

Here's a wiki Sure DSP Wiki (in German so translate) with pretty much very thing you'd need to know. I suggest reading that to get familiar with its features and how to use sigmastudio to program what it is you're looking to do.

To answer your question no you don't need to RCA daughter board instead your inputs and outputs are on the J1 header. AINL and AINR are your left and right inputs while OUTL1 OUTR1 OUTL2 and OUTR2 are your outputs.

Read the SURE WIKI, and it really gives good ideas how to harvest the full potential (or at least a great deal more than normal) of the ADAU 1701 board...
I got how to add an encoder as volume, adding LEDs, mute functions and many more.
I can only encourage all to read it!
The information posted here regarding use with out the break out board with RCA connectors, I also found very useful! THANKS!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.