CM6631A I2S I/O

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi
CM6510B need sign NDA then you can get the SDK. You need contact to C-Media Sales or local agents.

Hello tdtsai,

thanx for the effort to improve Cmedia usefulness on different use-cases.

me, i'm using a different chip anyway, a CM6510B. could you provide also the SDK for it too?

this is my use case: i'm using it as "USB to Analog Audio" converter, but the default binary FW i found exposes, on the USB side, the descriptors for LineOut and both Mic and LineIn and i would like to trim the former, because i'm just using LineIn & LineOut.

Hi to you all

Sorry for the delayed reply ....

Dear tdtsai ,

i was thinking to start a thread to exchange progress reports and experience about the SDK.We have your permission do that ?

Dear stijena1973,

unfortunately I didn't find the time to assemble my pcb yet, so i don't have any progress.

Hello,

I'm looking on CM6631A and a few questions.
I need usb streamer and also i2s input, spdif input and i2s output.
I'm working an on integrated power amplifier with usb dac that's why i'm interested in CM6631A.
My design already own a mcu then I would like to know is the parralel flash for cm6631A is mandatory or not if an mcu can speak to cm6631a with i2c ou spi ?
I'm afraid that // flash is mandatory because usb audio class firmware is inside but ?

Many thanks for help!
Regards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.