ESS 9018s with Squeezelite built-in

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FYI... Just got the first boards after 8-months designing my first DAC. I am posting this to see if there is any interest. A co-worker and I have designed this for ourselves family and friends. If it performs to the ESS acclaimed specifications I may try to market it. This board does work and sounds great! It only works as a DAC right now. Test analysis has not been done, only listening tests.

Brand New!!

Dac board/Squeeze lite player.

- Supports ESS9018S (shown), 9018K2M or TI 5122.
- Built-in Squeezelite player
- WiFi or Wired Ethernet. Network to NAS or Logitech Media Sever to
play Flac or MP3's
- SPDIF Coax and Optical input.
- Line out, single ended or differential.
-USB DSD via XMOS card.
-2.4" Serial SPI TFT LCD Module Display Screen 240X320.
-Can be powered via wall wart or built-in AC power supply w/external
transformer or power from your USB port!
- Designed and built in the USA all except XMOS and Display.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.