Dual mono AK4495S with AK4137 and MCU/LCD DAC kit for $160

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Neslo,

below LCD board with menu button...

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Where does the ir reciever go K? I can see 2 sets of 3 holes: one set (horizontal) has an smd cap or resistor fitted between 2 of the holes and the other (vertically aligned) set has all three holes unpopulated.
Thanks ,
Gordon

A good combination for electrolytic capacitors. Rubicon ZLH + Elna Silmic (or Towa)

Attachments

• ???????+??????.jpg
    ???????+??????.jpg
    783.3 KB · Views: 950
Yes I'm aware of this board, I'm more interested in NODAC approach, and have read someone mentioned that direct DSD on AK4490 + HQPlayer sounds amazing

Thanks anyway

NODAC approach means no DAC chip in the chain = I2S > analog filter (signalyst, Acko board etc.)
AK4490 + HQPlayer is DAC approach = I2S > DAC chip > analog out

so if you are interested in NODAC approach than you can post your questions here, otherwise what 730user mentioned around amanero/xmos interface connected directly to AK4490/4495 DAC board is correct...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.