6.144 MHz low phase noise crystal available - e.g. for TDA1541, PCM1704 or ... ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Hi all,

Just would like to say that for those of you using the TDA1541 for 48 kHz or 96 kHz reproduction (or maybe a PCM1704, or ... ?) there's a 6.144 MHz crystal available in the "The Well Tempered ... " thread:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/digi...ow-phase-noise-jitter-crystal-oscillator.html

We have been able to get a quote on a low No. of crystals, however, it would be feasible if one - or more - of the diyaudio members were interested in buying one.

Price for this particular crystal - due to the relatively low Nos currently on order - will be 44 EUR + shipment from Italy to where you may be.

FYI I've been told that the frequency range around 5 MHz should be the sweet spot for lowest phase noise from a crystal (please don't ask me any specifics, though, as this is not my most knowledgeable field).

If you are interested then please send me a PM ASAP as I understand the group buy is closing very shortly (a few days).

Cheers,

Jesper

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.