Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Digital Line Level DACs, Digital Crossovers, Equalizers, etc.

CSR8645 Bluetooth 4.0 AAC APT-X Module / Baseboard
CSR8645 Bluetooth 4.0 AAC APT-X Module / Baseboard
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 4th August 2018, 01:02 AM   #311
eugene2878 is offline eugene2878
diyAudio Member

Hi, guys. I have CSRA64215 board with PCM5102 onboard. I tried to re-program the module with ftdi chip. I have stuck with board in program mode or similar. When I connected spi pins it went to weird mode when 2 leds flash slowly. When I disconnected the ftdi board its leds still flash the same. How do I reset it back to normal mode when leds blink fast in turns? Is firmware needs to be updated?
Old 6th August 2018, 03:03 PM   #312
shara is offline shara
diyAudio Member

Hello. Tell me please - can CSR8645 work while charging using internal circuit? I have QCY-QY8 headset and it's turning off on power supply. I want to fix it, but can't find where is this setting or this impossible by hardware design.
Old 10th August 2018, 09:21 PM   #313
marcjero is offline marcjero
diyAudio Member

Hello,

I'm interested with these boad too. I would like to add bluetooth connectivity to a vintage car stereo.

So I need analog output and mic input for HFP and 12VDC supply if possible. Are there any good quality and ready to use csr based board available that could meet my requirements ?

I would like to automatically ground a pin of the head unit when a phone call is started (mute pin) I found that there is a PSKEY labelled "Call Active" for CSR8670 : so when a phone call is started the board could change a PIO state. Do you think this could work without updating the firmware ? Is it possible to operate a relay with PIO ?

Thank you for your help.

CSR8645 Bluetooth 4.0 AAC APT-X Module / BaseboardHide this!Advertise here!