Reckhorn DSP-6 problems

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have one of these, in fact it's the third one they have sent me, and I can't get my laptop to recognise it. https://www.reckhorn.net/pages/active-x-over/dsp-6-digital-speaker-crossover.php
I admit I am a computer numpty, but the laptop (Lenovo T420) is running Windows 7, which should be OK, but whenever I try to programme the DSP the laptop won't recognise it (unknown USB device). I try searching for drivers, but it tells me they are up to date; I have followed the Reckhorn instructions and installed the programme previously.
The USB sign on the screen shows "no entry".
Reckhorn%20Screenshot_zps2k6adyfr.jpg

TNT reviewed it, and had to search for drivers, but I don't know what to do now. [Review] Reckhorn DSP-6 - Amplifier & Digital Crossover
The first unit was definitely faulty, but surely not the next two?
Am I missing something really obvious here? I did spend several days trying to use a measuring mic; I had muted the laptop's mic input! :rolleyes:
Can anyone help?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.