Spdif input board on TAOBAO help, how can i buy??? - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > Digital Line Level

Digital Line Level DACs, Digital Crossovers, Equalizers, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 25th August 2015, 06:26 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Spdif input board on TAOBAO help, how can i buy???

I have AK4490 DAC and i plan to buy JLsound usb dac.
But I need spdif input also...just USB is not enough.
I found it on Taobao shop...but i don*t know how can i buy there. I even don*t understand language (google transalate is poor)... is that only board or also display??? PLEASE for help.
So i need selectable 2 sdif inputs + 1 I2S input from xmos board... and 1 I2S output not spdif output. I2S line should not be transformed to other format just switchable with I2S signal that comes from AK4118 for example. I will like to use DSD signal from JLsound xmos board to their dac. It must have display or minimum input led signalization.
Do you know any other better possibility???
AK4118???? SPDIF?IIS ?IIS?? ??XMOS???? ???-??????
Old Yesterday, 01:24 AM   #2
canvas is offline canvas  Taiwan
diyAudio Member

I translate for you.

1. 2 low-noise LDO to supply digital and analog VCC of AK4118 for excellent performance.
2. INPUT: 3 coax, 1 optical, 1 IIS/DSD (For XMOS module, USB module from Italy, HDMI to IIS receiver module which doesn't support sampling rate display) OUTPUT: IIS/DSD (up to 384k/32bit from XMOS module)
3. Support sampling rate display for XMOS module and USB module from Italy.
4. 20 pins output connector is pin-compatible with USB module from Italy.
5. Work with in-house AK4495S,AK4490 IIS/DSD board.
6. Work with single/dual in-house boards for controlling volume or filter mode selection.
7. LCD1602 module for visual display
8. Support IR remote control. Use Apple Remote control (optional, sold separately)
9. Auto save feature on all settings

kit includes 1 AK4118 receiver board (with MCU), display module, FC-16P cable (20cm), 20 dual-inline pins

Last edited by canvas; Yesterday at 01:44 AM.
Old Yesterday, 04:38 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Thank you very much. So display is included.
Can anybody explain how can i buy there. Is it possible that Eu cistomers buy in Taobao..???
Thanx
Old Yesterday, 10:33 AM   #4
wwenze is offline wwenze  Singapore
diyAudio Member

There is always the (way overpriced) aliexpress

Taobao now has official forwarding services, but language is really going to be your greatest barrier.
Old Yesterday, 10:49 AM   #5
kukynas is offline kukynas  Czech Republic
diyAudio Member

androa76 - you can use service provider such as www.yoybuy.com but you have to count with extra fee for handling and payment, handling is usually $5 and payment 3% of total value, I got pretty good experience with them...

btw. ruizc is good designer and great seller and I bought several boards from him and all of them in excellent quality
Old Yesterday, 01:41 PM   #6
canvas is offline canvas  Taiwan
diyAudio Member

Forgot to say. It's out of stock until 1/Sept.
I can help you, but you have to make sure it will serve your purpose. I am not familiar with USB audio modules, so I can't verify its function.

Hide this!Advertise here!