Hypex DLCP - standby mode

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there,
I have Hypex DLCP board and are unable to switch this to standby mode. If I would to switch to standby mode, I should apply and external DC voltage (6,5-12V) to connector J17 pins 1 and 2 (it is written in the datasheed). I did this but DLCP is still on. Has anybody the same problem?

I found in Manual....you have to apply external DC voltage to J17 and to have Controll board. Does it mean that if i use DLCP without control board. I will be not able to have standby mode? I dont believe it. Can anybody who have this DLCP do some test if he is able to switch the DLCP into the standby mode without Control board by appliing voltage 3-12V on pin J17 ???

Last edited:
To put the DLCP into standby you need to ground the pin. I don't remember which one of the top of my head but I think its pin 1 or 2. not both one pin is open the other is for turning it on and off.
Do you have the display board with the buttons on it? It plugs in through what looks like a ethernet port but is not.
That is the only way to use the DLCP to control the power.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.