What are alternatives to Mini DSP on current market?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I want to build a light digital DJ mixer combined with crossover and room equalization.

Mini DSP have all the computing power I need, but I can't connect external controls to it. I need to have a volume and 8 knobs for 4-band parametric equalizer on the input. Preset filter for crossover and room equalization don't need to be changed online.

This project DSP light | Crazy Audio is quite close to what I need, but they don't seem to plan on releasing it anytime soon.

Hi

Not sure if that will fit in 100% Your requirements, but I went with Najda DSP, see the: "DSP Xover project (part 2) by chaparK" thread.
It is PCB so some DIY is needed, like to build the box and power supply but it is very nice project to try. There is no on-line build in room correction on Najda, but otherwise full of features.

Rosendorfer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.