Signalyst DSC1

@ppy: How about a GB thread for this design?
Jesper
I do not want to deal with the commercial side of the project.
In 30-40 days I will collect and check two options. After that my friend will open GB.
But the quantity will be limited, since I do these boards manually and in my spare time.

I prepared two versions of the release:

The first for the DIY community with great opportunities to change the design - v2.5.2
  1. You can install Amanero along the board or the second floor.
  2. Replaceable output module with Chinese transformers or Lundahl LL1527xl
  3. The output module can be placed on the third floor or under the main board.
  4. You can disable built-in LDO
  5. It is possible to put resistors of any size 0603-1206

The second release v2.6.2 is made on the same board with the possibility of replacing the transformers.

If you didn't want to use an Amanero, could there be a plugin U.FL connector daughter board?

DSC is designed to work with Amanero. A MUTE signal is required for this DAC.

Attachments

• релиз.jpg
    релиз.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 670
  • DSC2.5.2.jpg
    DSC2.5.2.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 646
Pavel,

Just would like to clarify, v.2.5.2 will come with the transformers? Whereas v.2.6.2 does not?

I have some transformers lying around that I would like try, therefore I do not need the board to come with transformers.

When you said, ....by hands......, did you mean you plan to solder all the components (registers, resistors, caps etc.) onto the PCB yourself? If that's the case, it will be a lot of work!

Regards,

Pavel,

Just would like to clarify, v.2.5.2 will come with the transformers? Whereas v.2.6.2 does not?

I have some transformers lying around that I would like try, therefore I do not need the board to come with transformers.

When you said, ....by hands......, did you mean you plan to solder all the components (registers, resistors, caps etc.) onto the PCB yourself? If that's the case, it will be a lot of work!

Regards,
You can agree on any configuration.
Yes, I soldered manually at home. That is why it is difficult for me to satisfy all comers.