What modules from Twisted Pear will satisfy my needs?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I wrote to Twisted Pear adressed to Brian or Russ. They seem to busy to have time to answer me. May be any one this forum can confirm that the modules I go for wil be the right for me. I am impatient to do an order.
I am looking for module that can be connected to at least two digital sources, one optical and one coax. Out must be one coax that I can regulate.
This modul from Pear can take 4 inputs(coax ?) and have one output:S/PDIF 4:1/RECEIVER MODULE.
To take care of my needs of one optical in I found this unit: Toslink optical. This unit convert from optical to coax. With this modul connected to the RECEIVER MODUE I will have: One optical and one coax?? With this last modul I hope to regulate output from RECEIVER MODULE: VOLUMITE-A SIMPLE I2C/SPI volum control. I will also go for one of Twisted Pears power units.
As you can understand digital is not "my cup of tee"
Have I so far choosen the correct moduls????

Eivind Stillingen

Korben69. Thanks for your answer.
I want to change between two inputs; One optical and one coax. So my next question will be: Can I do this directly, or must the optical be converted to coax to fit to the input on OTTO II? TP has a suitable modul for that purpose I think: "Toslink optical input modul".
My DAC is DCX2496 with a coax input. Will the output from OTTO II fit my DCX?
Can a "Volumite controller" modul be connected to the output of OTTO II??
I hope that eighter you or anyone else on this site can help.
Eivind Stillingen

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.