Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Digital Line Level DACs, Digital Crossovers, Equalizers, etc.

Dual mono DAC and splitting DOR and DOL
Dual mono DAC and splitting DOR and DOL
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 13th February 2014, 03:37 PM   #1
danils is offline danils  Europe
diyAudio Member

Default Dual mono DAC and splitting DOR and DOL

Hi all,

Designing a dual mono DAC i want to split the right and left data coming from AD1896. I am trying to find an ultimate solution to do this.

I am studying how to program a CPLD to do this but I am still far from the solution. So I though to a solution like the one in attachment, but I am asking myself if there is a better way, that do not introduce asymmetrical propagation delay in the signal and do not alter the phase of the signal between the two channels

Can you give me any advice?

Many thanks
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2014-02-12 at 12.20.41.png (88.5 KB, 76 views)

Dual mono DAC and splitting DOR and DOLHide this!Advertise here!