cheapest es9018 kit yet?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm not forcing him to buy for my curiousity. That's for him to decide. I'm just saying that if he can and that would be great. If not, then that's okay too.

He's a very nice guy and help a lot of DIYers on his website. I don't know what's the problem all about. If he's offended of what I said, then he should be the one confronting me and not you.

Hi qlt,

Since you already tried a lot of these 9018 Dac, would you be able to try this too and give us your feedback. I know it will not be comparable to DIYAudio 9018 DACs, but just curious of your findings. You're doing a good job reviewing these DACs on your website and also learning a lot from you.

Hi, I probably won't get another DAC for a while since I got too many projects waiting for my time :). I'll see what I can find (and guess). If there is anything to share, I'll post it in my blog...

I'm not forcing him to buy for my curiousity. That's for him to decide. I'm just saying that if he can and that would be great. If not, then that's okay too.

He's a very nice guy and help a lot of DIYers on his website. I don't know what's the problem all about. If he's offended of what I said, then he should be the one confronting me and not you.

personally offended no, but I did find it pretty incredible... ive seen others ask the same of glt before, but ive also seen it numerous times on here before, people asking perfect strangers to spend their money and particularly time to find out something for their own curiosity, or to save them the money and time of doing it themselves. asking people who are already giving more of their time than most, to give more. These are things nobody would (or at least should) ever do face to face.

defend glt's honor? no, but if something makes me gasp in a thread im participating in, I usually mention it. I've seen it asked of opc, Iancanada, EUVL, among others and have been on the end of it before as well, its a strange internet phenomenon.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.