Any good dual mono PCM1794 design out there?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2009
Just wondering if there is any good design of the pcm1794 out there, besides the COD from TPA? I am looking for something with i2s input, low noise regulators, preferably dual mono pcm1794 and pads for external balanced IV stage. I vaguely remember a site from Japan with some nices designs but I have a memory like a sieve, so would appreciate if someone reminds me of that site. :)

Cheers.

Just wondering if there is any good design of the pcm1794 out there, besides the COD from TPA? I am looking for something with i2s input, low noise regulators, preferably dual mono pcm1794 and pads for external balanced IV stage. I vaguely remember a site from Japan with some nices designs but I have a memory like a sieve, so would appreciate if someone reminds me of that site. :)

Cheers.

Lil Knight, did you ever end up building a 'dual-mono' topology DAC? (with the PCM1794, specifically).

I ask, because I am currently building (from scratch) exactly what you described when you started this thread. It's basically done on the breadboard, going to PCB next month.

Attachments

• _MGP0097.jpg
    _MGP0097.jpg
    603.9 KB · Views: 668
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.