Digital, but not by the numbers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Looks like you've not quite grasped what I mean by 'strawman' - it applies to arguments against some point that nobody's making.

OK if you look back at your first post how do you translate those non technical objectives into an actual real world working design ? If you want to play around with numbers why not just pipe it through a dsp and color the sound to the way you think it should be ? That would be a lot easier than playing around with a whole lot of passive components of questionable effect !!

OK if you look back at your first post how do you translate those non technical objectives into an actual real world working design ?

That's what I'm gradually going to reveal in this thread. So stay tuned :) Some of it I have developed already, which I've shown on my blog, other stuff is still ongoing.

If you want to play around with numbers why not just pipe it through a dsp and color the sound to the way you think it should be ?

False premise there - do you want me to point out what it is or can you figure it out for yourself?

That would be a lot easier than playing around with a whole lot of passive components of questionable effect !!

Which passive components are you alluding to?

Its because I'm joshing with the many trolls who've come to poke fun at what a heretic I am. But when you guys stop trolling and start paying attention then we can get down to the real meaty stuff. I have fun whichever way it goes :D

Ah, OK, I thought this was a discussion forum, not some sort of blog-in-a-hundred-small-messages. My apologies for the misunderstanding. I will stop interfering with your monologue.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.