CM6631 usb audio interface .... any good?

Diyinhk now has an isolated board, which looks a bit better than my hacked one ! However, it still doesn't have termination resistors between the cm6631 and the isolator. ???

Isolated 24bit 192kHz USB to I2S/SPDIF CM6631A PCB for ES9018 AK4399 PCM1794 | eBay

$T2eC16F,!)!E9s2f!G5GBQ8jhGM2cw~~60_12.JPG

Last edited:
Hi,

I remember reading somewhere that 176 works with the Asus firmware and their own driver, but it doesn't work with factory firmware and driver. There are sellers who will flash the firmware with either version before they ship the device.

Julcat has his working for this:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/digi...b-audio-interface-any-good-3.html#post3203701

DIYINHK - what isolator IC did you choose ? Analog Devices ? Silabs ? IL ? Ti ?

cheers

Last edited:
Hy, i've bought the board and i'm using it with windows7 foobar wasapi sox resampler and a north star 192, the board work good until 96 khz but if i set sox to 192 the dac light the correct led but there is no sound, could you help me????
Could the board work with Linus??? If yes, wich version???do i need particular driver???

Which board ? There are different ones.

I'm not aware of a Linux driver, but maybe someone else does ? Have you checked Asus' site about the Essence One ?

For the 192 issue, I'd check Windows' device settings and the ASIO bit depth driver first.

Have you tried your DAC with any other 192Khz sources ? Are you using spdif or I2S ?

Last edited:
If you want help, you have to do better than repeating what you wrote before hoping that's an answer. Read my my first reply to you again. I'm telling you to check your computer. You should use ASIO, not WASAPI, unless you have changed the device manager settings.

If that doesn't work, contact the seller.

Last edited: