CM6631 usb audio interface .... any good?

I did not receive any drivers from the seller. I don't know who the seller is. There are thousands of sellers on Ali, communication with them is impossible. They themselves don't know what they are selling. I downloaded the driver from the Internet, all working good.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you (spasiba?) 790.
It is unbelievable. I can't find the old drivers. I downloaded them from the link the eBay seller gave me. It is the Weilang Dac7 but I bought it some 10 years ago.
I only can find these ones on my PC and they look being for up to Win 8. And yes, your ones are much more recent as mine are ver. 7. I will test them as soon as I can plug the DAC again.
I uploaded them just for you to have a look

Last edited:
@Roppu Grazie ;) Yes, I have already installed it and it does not change the definition of the device as a Speaker (Installation of program from this pack is impossible on my Win10). I know that only reflashing will help me, but this is too much of a risk for such a minor change. SPDIF-out in my CM6631A works well now for hi-res stereo and I have another device for multi-channel movies.
I know how to use SPDIFer-plugin in foobar2000 for multi-channel AC3/DTS in bitstream mode via this 6631A, but the multi-channel music that I need does not exist :) (I have 2 samples of Bjork in 5.1 (Dolby and DTS-96/24), if you wanna check it)