DSP Xover project (part 2)

You have said that the board is aimed at the diy community and should be flexible (opamps on sockets....).
That's god but will the board be rugged enough to survive some soldering / desoldering exercises ?

Sure thing! - with proper equipment and a bit of soldering experience, but I believe this is obvious.

The main thing I can imagine one would want to replace - apart from the opamps which are on sockets and hence do not require any tooling - that's the capacitors on the analogue signal path.
I made them Through-Hole on that purpose precisely. Mind you, the ones originally fitted are good caps (ELNA).

Hi,

I'm interested in the board with analogue volume control.
Have to say that by the looks of it you have designd a fantastic product :) Looking forward to some more technical details.

Thanks for your feedback Ymen!

Is there any additional buffer (opamps) between the analog volumechip and the outputs?

No no buffer. The chip itself is a collection of opamps.

How is the software coming along ?

It's coming out nicely, thanks for asking mate! Currently implementing custom FIR working mode.

It would be nice if we can get a list of the used chips!

I beg you a bit more patience please :) Most of the info is already out.

Hi, I'm in for one (maybe 2) with analog volume control. Thanks.

I'm in for one with analog control
Best regards from France

Cool, thanks for the feedback! Looks like most of the interest goes to the board with the analogue volume chip fitted.