DSP Xover project (part 2)

OK, I didn't get that. sorry.
Yes, looking at my Wikipedia page I'm a very busy man. :)

I've got a question regarding the digital input of this board. Can I switch between optical and electrical inputs? I mean, if I would connect one source to the optical input and one to the electrical, can I switch sources or can I only use 1 source connected to either optical or electrical dig-in?

I've got a question regarding the digital input of this board. Can I switch between optical and electrical inputs? I mean, if I would connect one source to the optical input and one to the electrical, can I switch sources or can I only use 1 source connected to either optical or electrical dig-in?

You can keep both sources connected anytime and switch between them, either using the keypad or the remote controller.

Aha, that's good news. It looked like these inputs were put in parallel and were used as 1 input. But that was a misinterpretation from my side.

Hmmmm, I could actually replace my pre-amp with this board. :)

Now that I think of it, I still have 2 rotary encoders with push switch. It would be nice if I could use these instead of push-buttons.
Maybe someone knows a schematic to convert the signals? (I'll look up the exact type of encoders) This could be interesting for others too.

:D There was a discussion earlier in the thread about an "overlay function"
where you for instance could import a roomresponse and with that as
ground make an inverted response curve. I'm thinking about the ability
to import an eq/xo curve from my present digital filter, (it works really good) would this be
possible in any way ? Just as an overlay graf would be helpful.

At this point what you can do is the following:
- Create several graph panels
- Import frequency responses for each channel
- View how your filters and gains are affecting your original responses
- Sum all channels in each graph panel (electric sum)

What you're asking for is not available as such - but you could load your response into any unused channel and use that graph as an overlay (as long as you don't require 10 simultaneous processing channels).

The boards are on the way now, finally ;)

I'm looking for a beta tester.

If you're interested, please contact me through the website.

You should be willing to start using the product quickly as you receive it, and preferably own a measurement microphone so that you can import your data into the application.

The good:
- 50% off the unit price
- Direct support
- Contribute with your suggestions/remarks

The bad:
- Poor documentation
- Beta version

Best

Nick