DSP Xover project (part 2)

For UE buyers, add 15% VAT.

EU?

Yes European Union. Any export within EU is subject to local VAT which amounts to 15% where the company is registered (in Luxembourg).

Please, BNC for the S/PDIFs?

Cinch is so....

Don't worry, these are nice RCA connectors, they're going to be alright :)

Hello chaparK,

Did you find a solution to run a second CS3318 in slave so the volume can be controlled for all channels?

I am off course also interested in a version with 1 (or 2!) CS3318...

So, there are 8 analogue channels onboard. One CS3318 is controlling the volume for all of them.
I remember we had a talk about expanding the board to up to 16 channels. This is under study but release 1 will provide control over 8 analogue channels only (and 10 SPDIF channels). Expansion for more analogue outputs would come in a further release.
How many channels do you actually need for your system?

Regards

Nick

So, there are 8 analogue channels onboard. One CS3318 is controlling the volume for all of them.
I remember we had a talk about expanding the board to up to 16 channels. This is under study but release 1 will provide control over 8 analogue channels only (and 10 SPDIF channels). Expansion for more analogue outputs would come in a further release.
How many channels do you actually need for your system?

Regards

Nick

I would ultimately need 11: 3-way active main speaker + multi-sub (3) + 2 surrounds(experiment)

Hi Nick,
I'm interested in the board with the analog level control chips added.

Mike
New Jersey

Hi (Bonjour) Nick,
I'm interested in the board with the analogue level control.

Alex.
" J'en ai rêvé, tu l'as fait ! "

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

I would ultimately need 11: 3-way active main speaker + multi-sub (3) + 2 surrounds(experiment)

Understood. It should be easy to expand the board with 6 more analogue outs and hence get 14 outputs in total - but this going to be a future project.

Maybe it is time now for more details and pictures?????

A bit more patience please :) The boards will go in production some time soon!

Understood. It should be easy to expand the board with 6 more analogue outs and hence get 14 outputs in total - but this going to be a future project!

No problem. Current setup looks excellent also. Currently I have a heavily modified DCX2496, so that means "only" 6 channels. With your board I can already install 2 subs, or do some testing with surround effects...