Build Thread for TPA BIII + Ian Async I2S FIFO + OPC NTD1 + Salas SSLV

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I remeasure both clock and they both swing from 0.5V to 2.3V which should be able to trigger the FF, but still no output:confused:

Attachments

• F0000TEK.JPG
    F0000TEK.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 369
I've measured the 3.3V and found very high level noise. Followed your Mod and added two capacitors at the input of the LDOs. Noise reduced significantly and SQ also improved. But the FF still not work:mad:

Attachments

• IMG_0786.jpg
    IMG_0786.jpg
    494.9 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_0787.jpg
    IMG_0787.jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_0788.jpg
    IMG_0788.jpg
    361.4 KB · Views: 240
Checked the SPDIF with scope and all I2S outputs have signal with either USB through backdoor or optical. The frequency is much higher when input from backdoor. No data output from FIFO when switched to optical.:(

Attached are the SCLK signals at SPDIF output.

Attachments

• F0001TEK.JPG
    F0001TEK.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 256
  • F0002TEK.JPG
    F0002TEK.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 242
Checked the SPDIF with scope and all I2S outputs have signal with either USB through backdoor or optical. The frequency is much higher when input from backdoor. No data output from FIFO when switched to optical.:(

Attached are the SCLK signals at SPDIF output.

Please show me waveform of all three SCK and WS and SD signals form S/PDIF board I2S output port when you switch to optical input.

Ian

you couldnt have

at digikey a search for u.fl returns 229 results for cable assemblies, which I narrowed down to 24 results for suitable cables from 25-100mm long. I like the 0.81mm black cable, because it looks nicer hehe

at mouser there is a similar number, but they are more expensive. then of course there are the other compatible trade names that Ian has mentioned above.

did you perhaps not include the full stop? did you search for ufl instead of u.fl ?

you couldnt have

at digikey a search for u.fl returns 229 results for cable assemblies, which I narrowed down to 24 results for suitable cables from 25-100mm long. I like the 0.81mm black cable, because it looks nicer hehe

at mouser there is a similar number, but they are more expensive. then of course there are the other compatible trade names that Ian has mentioned above.

did you perhaps not include the full stop? did you search for ufl instead of u.fl ?

I don't remember exactly (late last night) but I probably made the search criteria too long & included "coaxial" 50 ohms etc :rolleyes:

I only searched at Mouser
thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.