Build Thread for TPA BIII + Ian Async I2S FIFO + OPC NTD1 + Salas SSLV

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
mcluxun

The heatsink for the two SSLV seems too small, you better test them with a dummy load see if the heatsink is large enough. Facing the heatsink of NTD1 upside down is not good (same as mine:(), but at least you have to put it outside your casing. It generates lot of heat and must not be trapped inside the case.

I am using a case for power amplifier with two large heatsinks at both sides in addition to the big heatsink for NTD1 and the unit is still getting very hot.
Thanks for the advise.
You are right all of them get pretty hot after 30mins or so.
So I ultimately decided to go with a fan and trying to pwm control it with arduino according to the temp on the heatsink.
So facing the heatsink upside down actually creates a tunnel for the wind.
I have tested my ideas out yet we will see how that goes when everything is in place.

@bigpandahk
Hey did you happened to have the document for the lcd display you use?
The one I found was quite blur about the size of the panel and mounting holes, which made ordering a front panel quite risky for me.
Thanks

I don't have the document, I have to measure all the details and is in the process to prepare the drawing for front panel!! It took me several weeks already:(

I don't have the document, I have to measure all the details and is in the process to prepare the drawing for front panel!! It took me several weeks already:(

Only one I found on the sainsmart 3.2. Didn't even specify the screen size.:confused::confused::confused:

Attachments

• 3.2_Size.jpg
    3.2_Size.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 430
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.