Help with op amp selection that is uni-polar stable

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I want to upgrading the input and output section of the DSP/DAC I use in my car. The input op amps (TL074) are powered by single supply rails of +12v and the output (TS974IPT) are powered by +5V.

1ee55355.jpg

4b6a34b4.jpg

Can anyone give me some options that would be stable in this configuration. I don't want to buy a bunch of op amps for testing purposes. My main concern it to try and reduce some of the noise in this circuit. A LT1216 was found to be stable when used on the input as was a LME49743 for the output. The former is not available through any retailer I looked at, while the latter is a viable option.

So I've done a little more digging and realize the correct terminoligy is single rail stable. Based on the data sheets from Texas Instruments, OPA4209(TSSOP) and OPA4940 (SOIC) shoud work. If anyone could give me some feedback, I'd appreciate it. I'm not stuck on using any particular op amp, so other suggestions would be welcome. As I mentioned before my goal is to reduce some of the noise I hear when the gain on the pre-amp is turned high, not necessarily a "better sounding" op amp, while maintaining stability with the current voltage supply.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.