XO using MOTU 828mk3 hybrid

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Motu828hybrid

yes

two ways how to use it.

1) no VST just in and out.
so use MotuCuemix, the softwareconsole which comes with Motu828.
There you have:
inputs
mixes
outputs

connect any input, look by switching on "meters" if there is something coming in.
I yes, okay

mixes: now go to mixes. here you have to unmute the inputs you want. Control with "meters"

then last go to output. Also meters, then you should see there also where you have singals on output. It must where you connct TRS jacks.

2) use with VST-host.
There you can monitor in the VST host your audiointerface. Then <you have to crosswire in VST (by software dragging lines) input of audiointerface to output of audiointerface. and then you got the signal to output you want. Monitor again in VST host. I have just to right-click on hte Motu-symbol to get monitor of all inputs and outputs.

hi peter,

thanks for the quick reply.

i like to use puremusic as it has built in active crossover. do u have any experience with this?
im planning to use fabfilter plugin in puremusic for EQ purposes.

the strange thing is i didnt see any level indicator, means there's no signal coming in.

as for the settings, MOTU have mix1-4 (BUS??), which i turn on all

what kind of VST that u used?

cheers
henry

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.