arduino based pga2311/4311 system
I've been working on a PGA2311 / PGA4311 system based on an Arduino compatible platform. I build a PGA2311 board that can be run from a single 5V powersupply using a DC/DC convertor or from an external powersupply. This PCB accepts 6,25" jack, header connection or cinch. The PGA4311 board is about to be released. Design details are on my blog and there is an adruino library for the boards available.The boards can be daisychained to add more channels.
By now I've got the system working and have put some demo's on youtube. I've also build an arduino compatible processorboard that may carry a graphics display an a IRreceiver.
T4A AudioPlug demo - YouTube
AudioPlug Test - YouTube
If you're interested, look at my blog: SceneLight & SceneAudio
Could you please provide the Eagle library of the PGA4311 device?
isn't this actually more 'analog line level' ? the PGA chip is an analog device, even though it happens to be digitally controlled.
PGA4311 audio kit
I am following a more sophisticated approach including:
• Switched mode power supply control
• On-board low noise linear regulators
• 4 channel individual control audio
• Power amplifier Bridge functionality
• Power amplifier mute and stand-by control
• Remote volume control over RS232
• NV volume memory
• Analog VU meter modeling (dspic33 emulation with IIR filter)
• Overshoot protection mechanism
• AGC control
• Full separated Digital/Analog path using signal optoelectronics
• 120dB log compressor to feed the 10bit ADC for automatic signal detection (auto power on)
• Full wave rectifier for input power detection and VU meter
See the board layout attached. For more info PM me.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 12:37 AM.|
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2015 diyAudio