Have a look at my new TDA1545 DAC (lots of details on page)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Indeed. Variations on this theme ...

Attachments

• hawk_shunt.gif
    hawk_shunt.gif
    67.7 KB · Views: 1,023
Opa660 I/V

I was just reading this thread and noticed someone ask about OPA660.

As far as I know I'm the only one who has tested this I/V. The circuit is based on Thorsten suggestions.

I can't compare with all these stages on the thread but is my guess that is very competitive.

I did some monitoring of the drift at the output of the OPA and it was not more than 3 mv with the lid on top of the CDP so I decided to get rid of the output cap. The circuit uses current injection at the DACs output

Soudwise is realy outstanding.

See the OPA660 I/V thread

I'm sorry about digging this old thread up...:devilr:

Currently I'm trying to implement a version of peufeu's I/V stage for my Monica 2. The only problem is that there is no way to get workable voltages out of what's feeding the monica for the OPAMP and the CCS, so I have to get an external dual PSU to do the job.

My question is where do I stab the ground of the dual PSU? The ground on peufeu's circuit looks like it should lead back to Monica's analog ground, and not all the current is flowing into V-.... so does that mean I would end up tying the ground of my dual PSU to the Monica's, just by implementing this circuit? This might cause some ground loop issues in my situation...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.