Problems on Tag McLaren AVR32R panel

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I'm trying to repair a Tag McLaren AVR32R audio/video processor.

All the voltages are ok, but the front panel is completely off, the gas display and all the leds.
Unfortunately, I have no schematics at all, but it seems that some AC 2,5-0-2,5 voltages are directly connected to the panel, with no rectifiers. More precisely, these voltages are connected to the gas display assy.

I've found a SMD diode (D4 on PCB) that apparently is short-circuited. This diode is marked "1329" or "B29" or something like this. I'm not able to find out any info about it, so I don't know if it's a zener or anything else

This diode is connected between the central pin of famous 2,5-0-2,5 AC voltages (not directly grounded) and the ground, in parallel with a 22uf/35v capacitor

Someone could help me? Any schematics would be obviously really appreciated, but even knowing more about this lovely diode could probably be really useful

As usual, thanks so much to everyone for your kind helping hand

Ciao, Paolo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.