Hifimediy direct out cs4398 DAC - Page 30 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > Digital Line Level

Digital Line Level DACs, Digital Crossovers, Equalizers, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 11th November 2012, 04:46 PM   #291
Nyky is offline Nyky  Italy
diyAudio Member

Hi after numerous tests I/you/they have reached the following configurazione:Exit directed without condesatori but two resistances by 1khom no upsampling plays more disposition, battery feeding 12 v 9 amperes entry coax in how much optic it doesn't accept 24bit 192khz (file HD TRACS Flac),Panoramica my impianto:rising mediacenter no compromises (30 kgs) Card audio asus d2x in coax DAC as above, gone out in a form type LAMPIZZATOR (made nel1997) with 2 6c4 as tubi.Poi in pre computer Yamaha (everything modified in more points) cossover electronic 3 streets BEHRINGER (Deeply modified Aliment,condens,filtraggio,ecc..) 3 amplifiers to vavole of my realization No Compromises Low Push pull el 84 2 looms 25KG,Medi Single ended "2a3+6135 20kg exceptional would like us varied pages for descriverlo,ALTI Single ended El84 Á triodo+6c4 12kg Boxes also them from me you realize 110 liters pneumatic suspension wf Cleveland 30 French cm(Copias ALTEC 414W) middle FAITAL HF 140(ITALIANO!) loaded to trumpet TRACTIX Always Faital, Tall Beyma CP 25 to trumpet a lot of thick musicale,usato for the tall part KLIPSH Her SCALA,Quindi while you srcivo I am listening to the DAC and my impressions a lot of sono:sound "vinyl" Range middle uproarious tall sweets no hard, detteglio and resolution a lot of elevata,Bassi good articulated but Not PROFONDISSIMI,iBURR BROWN type 1796 (ASUS D2X opa lm4562lm) more presents play and mighty as soon as I am able I put the photos hi
Old 11th November 2012, 06:02 PM   #292
Mooly is offline Mooly  United Kingdom
diyAudio Moderator

Hi Nyky... are you trying to attach photos ?

Try this,
"To add a photo.

First click "go advanced" in the box below the "quick reply" message box. Doesn't matter if you decide half way through a message to do that, it carries it foward.

Then click "Manage attachements". Maximise the new Window so that you can see all the text.

Click browse in the first box at the top and find your picture. Repeat for any more pictures.
Click upload... a message appears "uploading"
When complete the files will show as being attached. Now click the small text that says "close this window"

The pictures should now be attached and when you submit your post they will appear.

Make sure your pics aren't too big, a couple of 100k is plenty, and many members object when they are massive and it alters the margins
It tells you in the attachments window what max sizes are allowed.

If you want to attach a file that has a non standard format for example excel, circuit simulation etc then try putting the files in a zipped folder and attaching that."
Old 11th November 2012, 06:16 PM   #293
diyAudio Member

Default IMAGES

Thanks so much for the suggestions of load photo MOOLY!Nons are very practical of BLOG MI I excuse for my English but me I don't know The English use a translation program I hope realizes me comunque.LA photo of the boxes and without the Drive of the Middle ones because they are in change Imagine supports them to you with the trumpets on the boxes Hi
Old 11th November 2012, 06:30 PM   #294
Mooly is offline Mooly  United Kingdom
diyAudio Moderator

You're welcome
Old 11th November 2012, 09:28 PM   #295
diyAudio Member

Hello,volevo to know if someone has had the my same probblemis on the Optic entry it doesn't accept 24 bit 192khz (File FLAC 24Bit 192 KHZs HD TRACS) coming from card audio Asus d2x, foobar1.16, Asio 2.0,ho tried various cables optic nothing!! I am forced to use COAX E' risaputu that COAX is not completely isolated (ELETRICAMENTE),ma is for me the more SONICAMENTEs as amended that you think of it hi
Old 12th November 2012, 02:39 AM   #296
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyky View Post
Hello,volevo to know if someone has had the my same probblemis on the Optic entry it doesn't accept 24 bit 192khz (File FLAC 24Bit 192 KHZs HD TRACS) coming from card audio Asus d2x, foobar1.16, Asio 2.0,ho tried various cables optic nothing!! I am forced to use COAX E' risaputu that COAX is not completely isolated (ELETRICAMENTE),ma is for me the more SONICAMENTEs as amended that you think of it hi
Hi, new version of DA-X0 V2.0 board will accept 192/24. Did you see the LED on switch board light up when optical input? And another thing is make sure the signal is PCM (not AC3 or DTS coded).
Old 12th November 2012, 02:42 AM   #297
diyAudio Member

There is also another possible reason is the optical signal being too weak。
Old 12th November 2012, 05:51 AM   #298
diyAudio Member

Hi thanks of the interest to my problem,Ricapitolando: the LED is Power on
the signal in entry is in optic PCM,cavo of best Quality,accetta 44,1 khzes OK(CD,FLAC;MP3),accetta 88,2(file RIP SACD.R with foobar dsd2PCM) 172 ,192 No!!!! To I forgot to tell you thing happens when I put in igressi 24 192,il LEDs it flashes in messy way and the sound and disturbed by strong noises I don't know if the signal is as you say Weak in how much The Optic exit is usually used for long distances unlike the COAX that you/he/she must be held Short hi to everybody
Old 12th November 2012, 10:41 AM   #299
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyky View Post
Hi thanks of the interest to my problem,Ricapitolando: the LED is Power on
the signal in entry is in optic PCM,cavo of best Quality,accetta 44,1 khzes OK(CD,FLAC;MP3),accetta 88,2(file RIP SACD.R with foobar dsd2PCM) 172 ,192 No!!!! To I forgot to tell you thing happens when I put in igressi 24 192,il LEDs it flashes in messy way and the sound and disturbed by strong noises I don't know if the signal is as you say Weak in how much The Optic exit is usually used for long distances unlike the COAX that you/he/she must be held Short hi to everybody
the LED indicates signal ok, so flashes means signal is week. I wonder if you optical cable is ok or not, because you said you used a "long distance" one?.
Old 12th November 2012, 08:07 PM   #300
diyAudio Member

Hi hifimediy,excuse my translation program Italian-English makes disasters!!
have not I Said Long Distance then I have said that optic entry is ininfluente to the long distances in comparison to the exit COAX. I have tried varied optic cables, also cables from 50 EURO!secondos me and' good COAX-optic adapter not (card audio PC ASUS d2x with COAX-optic adapter) that I/you/he/she think of it? it seems how Optic you accept only 88,2 or 96 Khzes! Strange make to know me hi

Hide this!Advertise here!