Wolfson WM8741 DIY kits/designs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've recently generated a very bad case of Wolfson WM8741 fixation. It seems that this particular DAC outperforms most of the DACs available. I'm also interested in the possibility to choose between many filtering options that WM8741 has to offer. There doesn't seem to be too much DIY kits/designs that use WM8741 as DAC (or I just don't where to look) so I decided to ask your help.

Can anyone point out intresting projects that are based on WM8741?

USB-connection would be preferred, but I'm embedded systems software engineer so if there isn't one available I can design the connection my self. It's the analog audio side that I really don't understand. I have the ability to make my own boards so I don't necessarily need a full kit. I'm a learn by doing kind of guy, so this would probably best kind of project to learn what happens after the DA-conversion is done.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.