Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > Digital Line Level

Digital Line Level DACs, Digital Crossovers, Equalizers, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 21st October 2010, 05:08 PM   #1
mikone is offline mikone  Poland
diyAudio Member

Question I2S connection problem. Teralink X-2 and Javs Dac-2 March.

I have a Teradak Teralink X-2 USB converter with IIS RJ45 output and Javs DAC-2 March with I2S HDMI input. Teralink IIS works on 4 pairs of MCLK/GND, LRCK/GND, DATA/GND nad SCLK/GND. I found the PS Audio scheme for HDMI in other thread, but I'm still not sure how to properly connect the pins. Tried a variety of pin setups but wouldn't get any signal on my DAC. Does any one know if I can get this thing going?
Old 21st October 2010, 07:13 PM   #2
RIP

I believe the PS Audio stuff uses balanced line drivers and receivers. Your best bet is get all the info you can on your Dac to see what it needs for proper feeding. If you could post the schematic someone will surely be able to help.

Best, Bill

Hide this!Advertise here!