VC23, my new PGA2310 project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello hifimediy, and all othere guys here,

I'm interested in your V23 (called PGAVOL at audiophonics.fr) and have some questions about it.

- What's the input impedance?
- What's the output impedance of the board?
- Is it possible to use it as buffer with attenuator only (no gain? (0dB max)).
- There is one input and one output OP, right? Which types?
- Is a schematics available to check, how to adapt the amp / source?
- What's the -3dB frequency when using default 3,3µF MCAPs for input. There should be an advantage using 4,7µF (depends on input impedance).

My source is the I2S ES9023 DAC with 2Vrms output max. My amp allows 0.5Vrms max. What I need is a volume control, source switch with linedriver. Can I useyour V23 for that and add a passive voltage devider afterwards?

Sorry for my hugh amount of questions.

Thank you very much,

Philip

Hi everyone :)
I'm DESPERATELY looking for a VC23 v. 1.02 preamp module as in this thread ... mine unfortunately it's not working anymore after an accidental short circuit between 3.3v path and +12V path :( and I based my integrated amplifier construction on this module (mechanical too :( )
Pls... does anyone have a module to sell ?? Maybe part of an old project...or laying in a shelf... Pls .. I need a help.
Thank You a lot.
Andrea - Italy

Hi gymnote, I suppose the PGAVOL is no longer available at audiophonics.fr .. contacted them Yesterday they said it's not more in production. It's a pity.. it was well done product.
I'm looking for it everywhere but it seems not more available elswhere :(
..If You manage to find one, please tell me...
regards .. :)
Andrea

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.