Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > Digital Line Level

Digital Line Level DACs, Digital Crossovers, Equalizers, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20th September 2012, 10:15 AM   #121
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyaua View Post
...ok
if i use 2 boards for 8ch balanced in/out i must use 2 display and 2 remote controller or i can use one only remote and/or one display.

Excuse me for questions...but i wonna be sure that this board is useful for me!
Yes, there will be 2 display, that's problem for 8 channel xlr use, because the boards can not 'talk' to each other by now.
  Reply With Quote
Old 20th September 2012, 12:17 PM   #122
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
so... instead if i use for 5.1....3 VC23 --> Préamplification - AUDIOPHONICS PGAVOL - Contrôleur de volume 4 entrées PGA2310

for 6in/6out with possible of selectable 4 different 5.1 source...so how can i bridge the input 1..4 of each boards and use only one display/knob board and remote for drive all 3 boards?

Last edited by luckyaua; 20th September 2012 at 12:34 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 20th September 2012, 01:40 PM   #123
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Hi luckyaua
Again we don't support multi-board using. VC23 now only support up to 4 channels(with a 2 channel external module) max. Thanks.
  Reply With Quote
Old 20th September 2012, 01:41 PM   #124
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
thanks for all....
  Reply With Quote
Old 20th September 2012, 06:46 PM   #125
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Turin
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimediy View Post
Hi, I suggest keep the OP because the input impedance of PGA2310 is not big, so a buffer is always needed. If you can, keep the R7=R11 and R9=R14, then the OPs will become a buffer with gain=1.
Hi, I also have a VC23 bought from audiophonics.. it works fine but I'd like to know if it's possible to set the maximum gain = 0db.. I mean, to keep on using the input opamp as a gain stage, and use the PGA just as attenuator... this function was described on the site, by setting the dip-switch.. but it seems not work ! Please help thanx
  Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2012, 12:05 PM   #126
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyolFkniP View Post
Hi, I also have a VC23 bought from audiophonics.. it works fine but I'd like to know if it's possible to set the maximum gain = 0db.. I mean, to keep on using the input opamp as a gain stage, and use the PGA just as attenuator... this function was described on the site, by setting the dip-switch.. but it seems not work ! Please help thanx
Hi, sorry but VC23 doesn't support 0dB maximum function.
The configuration of switches:
1: Auto save settings
2: Display on/auto off
3: Remote learning mode
4: Control port output level
  Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2012, 04:25 PM   #127
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Turin
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimediy View Post
Hi, sorry but VC23 doesn't support 0dB maximum function.
The configuration of switches:
1: Auto save settings
2: Display on/auto off
3: Remote learning mode
4: Control port output level
ok thank You.. could You explain what mean for 'Control port output level' ? if on or off what happens ? Changes in gain or something ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2012, 07:20 PM   #128
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Re: Post #55 on Page 6 of this thread: 1) Can you tell me how to use the VC23 to turn on the T1 amp? 2) How do I use the Remote Learning Mode SW3 and the 111/222/333 codes? If I use the remote on the TV it changes the volume in +5dB increments, even the volume down, so pretty soon the amp was at 100%. Thank you in advance.
  Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2012, 12:46 AM   #129
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyolFkniP View Post
ok thank You.. could You explain what mean for 'Control port output level' ? if on or off what happens ? Changes in gain or something ?
Hi, "Control port" is CN9 on VC23. And here is the sw4's purpose:
on-amplifier control port active high level(3.3V TTL logic output);
off-amplifier control port active low(3.3V logic output)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBM5150 View Post
Re: Post #55 on Page 6 of this thread: 1) Can you tell me how to use the VC23 to turn on the T1 amp? 2) How do I use the Remote Learning Mode SW3 and the 111/222/333 codes? If I use the remote on the TV it changes the volume in +5dB increments, even the volume down, so pretty soon the amp was at 100%. Thank you in advance.
Hi, I think you can use a relay to power on/off the AC power supply (220V/110V). When we put sw3 on, and VC23 will enter learning mode when power on, use a remote and press keys to learn the code. Operating sequence: 000-ON/OFF, 111-MUTE, 222-Volume down, 333-Volume UP, 444-Channel down, 555-Channel up, 666-learning end, then repeat for another cycle if needed.
  Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2012, 12:49 AM   #130
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBM5150 View Post
...... If I use the remote on the TV it changes the volume in +5dB increments, even the volume down, so pretty soon the amp was at 100%. ......
The volume will auto increase when you long press the remote. May be that's why you get 5dB step?
  Reply With Quote

Reply


Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Powering a PGA2310 Ductapemaster Power Supplies 5 13th May 2008 03:07 PM
No microcontroller for PGA2310? louischia Chip Amps 12 4th March 2007 06:12 PM
pga2310 preamplifier mos Digital Source 2 6th September 2006 02:04 AM
PGA2310 v PGA4311 daArry Digital Source 1 12th April 2005 07:52 AM
PGA2310 Question blu_line Solid State 10 30th January 2002 09:16 AM


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:42 AM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2014 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2