SRC4192 weird output

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I am just trying to set up a configuration with the Twister Pear Audio Metronome ASRC module. I feed it from a uC with 48kHz audio and want it to resample to 192kHz.
I use the configuration as proposed in the TPA manual. Actually it seems the output of the SRC4192 is not influenced by the input at all. While there is no input on PCMIN (Data line is 0 all the time, BCK and LRCK are running) the output on PCMOUT shows some spikes all the time. These spikes look identically when input is coming on PCMIN.
After the metronome ASRC I have the COD module, which has no output on the signal out all the time.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

I did some measurements of input and output signal. Input was a 1kHz sine wave on one channel only.
Ch1 is data, Ch2 LRCK and Ch3 BCK.
LRCK is 50Hz because the source is not clocked very exact, but this is due to the testing environment atm. I don't think this should be a problem for the SRC4192.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Bigger scale:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

You can see that the data line has one clock cycle delay to the edge on LRCK, as it is described in SRC4192 datasheet.

The output of SRC4192 looks like this:

Actually this is unchanged, no matter if there is input or not.

Any ideas what might go wrong? Might something be wrong with the input signal, which I am not seeing right now?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.