Help needed with zero DAC problem

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I got a shock from another piece of equipment while touching the chassis of my zero DAC and now it doesn’t give any output. (Signal gnd is tied to chassis gnd). All the led’s on the pcb light up normally, including the led that shows the presence of a digital signal. I have tried using spdif and optical inputs and I have tried pushing the reset button, but no luck. The regulators are all working and giving correct voltages. Anyone have any bright ideas what may be wrong? Could it be some kind of reset that is required, or is it more likely to be a blown IC (or two).

I didn't get a shock from it, I transmitted a shock to it from another piece of faulty equipment. I will get someone else to do the actual replacing of chips, as I am not up to working with suface mount chips myself. Are there any other chips that might be damaged (besides the output opamp, which is not being used)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.