problematic dac damages the cable and the power amp?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
after upgrading my amp ive noticed that my lite dac 60 has a skewered imaging. the sound stage is collapsed and focused off center. at first i thought this was due to the cables and yes, the cables were imbalanced after the A B test of swapping them around between my dac and the integrated amp. but after getting new cables the sound stage is still skewed to the right. lite dac 60 is a tube dac with a pair of 6922 at the output stage. i've been a bit lazy to to open up the casing to switch around the tubes for more AB testing, replacing the left and the right one to see if those are the reason why the imaging is incorrect. but before i do that tomorrow i thought i should come ask you gentlemen why you might think is causing the problem. and i'd like to tell you ahead that it's not my hearing or the speaker placements. and the tube amp is brand new that just got biased at the factory. is it dac impedance load? what could have damaged my interconnects and could it affect the amp itself in turn? please let me know. im a bit paranoid... cheers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.