Genuine TDA 1541A ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just received 2 TDA1541A chips. Deciphering the coding on the chips, it doesnt make sense to me (ex. Philips Semiconductors/NXP)...

The chips read:

TDA1541A
HSH0123 2

HSH=Production in Holland
Year=2001 ??

I was not aware that Philips Nijmegen still produced these chips in 2001... They were bought from a legit seller located in NL, are they genuine?

Joined 2005
Paid Member
Hi.
I was sent 6 of those, none worked, all overheated in seconds with no sound. I was sent replacements F O C.
Regards.

Attachments

• P6030381.jpg
    P6030381.jpg
    573.3 KB · Views: 421
Is it absolutely unbelivable that this bandit albert is selling the 12125 HSH0123 again and again. This Chip has killed so many boards and he knows that.

http://elektronica-online.nl/ sell this chip? Without checking? I would interviewing them ..

Hi.
I was sent 6 of those, none worked, all overheated in seconds with no sound. I was sent replacements F O C.
Regards.

Always the same procedure. First he send the fake. Most people will not recognize because they laying around for month. No negative feedback at ebay when the procedure last long enough. The people who claimed the fake getting without any problem a real chip or money back. This is only a problem if he send no replacements?

Last edited:
Wonderfull times coming. Industrie has realized that it was better to produce only good thinks to save resources and rescue the planet. For music-interested completely unnoticed Philips' its Dutch work has to present in 2008 again-open around there to produce an old load tda of 1988 again. You don't believe? Have a look at the Datecode
This must be the first step in a better world. There are tons of TDAs in offer at ebay.
Philips decide to sell this best DAC ever made only with selected ebay seller from Honk Kong because of their good reputation with their admits high quality.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.