Parallel TDA1541 bit error reducing formula

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dac

I like the layout with the receiver in the center, but the traces on the decoupling pins are unnecessary long. The caps could be much closer, traces much shorter and ground broader. No decoupling for the Vdd Vcc supply pins ?
Hi Bernhard,
I am installing VCC-VDD supply caps at the bottom. But, unfortunately i was wrong and i could not make 4+4 monoural dac :( Do you have any idea how can i use one stereo dac as mono? If i am not wrong you did a similar dac with 7 TDA1541A. How can you describe it's sound? My dac especially in midrange and bass region is huge sounding. Very satisfied me. When i am comparing with my modified (non os + OPA627 installed) cd player, even comparision is not possible because their sounds are not in same ligue.
Noyan

Hi Bernhard,
I am installing VCC-VDD supply caps at the bottom. But, unfortunately i was wrong and i could not make 4+4 monoural dac :( Do you have any idea how can i use one stereo dac as mono? If i am not wrong you did a similar dac with 7 TDA1541A. How can you describe it's sound? My dac especially in midrange and bass region is huge sounding. Very satisfied me. When i am comparing with my modified (non os + OPA627 installed) cd player, even comparision is not possible because their sounds are not in same ligue.
Noyan

I'm not familiar with the TDA format anymore, best search the forum for glue logic.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.