SAA7220 + TDA1541A to Kenwood DP-5090, can somebody help?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello.
Bought DAC PCB from Arcam Alpha 5 CP player cheaply. It would be desirable to build in it in available Kenwood DP-5090. As not too well I am guided in DAC circuitry, I can not answer some questions.
How to transform tyre I2S from CXD2507 (KAN03 I plan to bypass) in a kind, suitable for SAA7220? As far as I understand tyres and Filipsa differ from the Sleepyhead a little.
2. What to do with clock generators? In кенвуде as I have understood, the shred costs on separate payment ЦАП from which goes on DSP. Frequency of 16,9344 MHz. At SAA7220 the shred of 11,2896 MHz. As I have understood, both frequencies it is possible to receive having divided on 2 and on 3 according to 33,8688 MHz.
Whether it is necessary to do separate мастерклок with dividers both тактировать from it and ЦАП and the alarm processor?
If yes - whether that will be prompted by somebody knowing as it to make better,
Or to clean 16 MHz quartz on the basic payment, there crosspieces it is possible to alter, and to leave 2 quartzes?
CXD1244 And PMP100 to me are not accessible, and without redigitization to do like as it would not be desirable.
In advance thanks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.