DAC Using DSD-1794A - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > Digital Line Level

Digital Line Level DACs, Digital Crossovers, Equalizers, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 3rd March 2010, 04:18 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default DAC Using DSD-1794A

I am interested in building a DAC board using DSD-1794A. I understand from the spec sheet DSD-1794A can handle both DSD and PCM. Has anyone had experience with building a DAC using DSD-1794?
Old 28th July 2010, 09:11 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

well. I would be interested too. The problem (I guess) is to get DSD signal from the disc transport. Besides the software at all...

I think a modification of a SACD to change the DAC section and some other components would be easier... that's why I did not dive into this project before...

good luck.
Old 29th July 2010, 02:09 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

DAC is not the issue, extracting DSD from SACD is... basically modding the DAC stage of a SACD player is easier way to go.

Hide this!Advertise here!