LF - CS3310 Digital Volume Control

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I need a single CS3310 Digital Volume Control IC for repair of my Audio Alchemy preamp. Any leads to sources for a small volume. I would purchase two if available. Most searches show only large quantities or $50 minimum order for a $12 part.

Regards,

Barry
Ottawa
Canada

Just a quick post,

We used to use the CS3310 in one of our legacy products and had to switch to PGA2311 due to supply issues (I'm not sure of the exact details - it was not one of my designs, I heard about theses issues on the production line) - but theres some issue with the voltages (Not sure if it was input level swing , output level swing or PSU rails) - but the CS3310 allows higher levels...

As I said not sure of the exact details - but better check the fine details - something tells be the THD was higher (so we had to change the test condition limits on the production line QC) - guess this is not going to be a real issue...

John

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.