A New Take on the Classic Pass Labs D1 with an ESS Dac - Page 66 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > Digital Line Level

Digital Line Level DACs, Digital Crossovers, Equalizers, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 14th November 2010, 07:19 AM   #651
qusp is offline qusp  Australia
diyAudio Member

The 100k r dose not exist in the iv, it represents the pot of the following stage afaik, if it's the one I'm thinking of.

Sorry I can't comment on the outputZ without breaking my nda, but you are on the right track

Last edited by qusp; 14th November 2010 at 07:34 AM.
Old 17th November 2010, 01:04 PM   #652
diyAudio Member

anyone got their boards or a shipping notification yet?
Old 18th November 2010, 01:41 AM   #653
opc is offline opc  Canada
diyAudio Member

Hi Guys,

I've received a few questions about shipping, and it has been a while since my last update, so hopefully this will help.

I can officially say that as of this evening, almost every single board has shipped, but they were all late going out. I'd like to apologize for all the delays in shipping... this whole thing turned out to be far more work than I had anticipated, and I was way behind in getting these out.

I've attached a list which shows the status of everyone's kits. If it says NOV 15 under the ship date, then it means your parts went out on that date. If you have an X under your name in the "Packed" column, then it means your kit was shipped this evening. There are only 4 people who's kits are not shipped:

Merlin - I still need to build up your board, but it will go out before the weekend

qusp, gogu, jameshillj - I need to get qusp's latest address, then I'll send these out tomorrow.

Pierre - I'll build your board at the same time as Merlin's, and we can arrange a local pickup/delivery.

There were 3 dropouts, plus the extra board from qusp which means that a total of 4 boards are up for grabs for those on the waiting list. If you're interested in a board, and aren't on the list I just posted, send me a note ASAP and I'll get you added. If I get payment before tomorrow night, then I'll ship your boards tomorrow night. Send me an email or a PM.

Sorry again for all the delays, but thankfully everything has shipped!

Cheers,
Owen
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Board Payments DAC 8.pdf (28.9 KB, 58 views)
Old 18th November 2010, 04:15 AM   #654
diyAudio Member

hi mate, was wondering what had happened to you sent my address just now, I thought I had already done that, but apparently not. sorry bout that guys
Old 18th November 2010, 05:16 AM   #655
gogu is offline gogu  United States
diyAudio Member

Hi Owen,

I do not understand what do you mean by ship to QUSP? Why? I purchased the board from THKL, paid for shipping. You have my address in the mails I send and in the PayPal payment. Please explain.
Old 18th November 2010, 07:06 AM   #656
diyAudio Member

I saw that there are still three boards unpaid. I will gladly get one.

Thanks,

Davide
Old 18th November 2010, 10:54 AM   #657
diyAudio Member

yeah I dont get that either gogo, unless you were wanting the smd's stuffed (I assumed you had told opc that was what was happening).

OPC: Flocchini is getting his sent with mine and was to be chopped like mine, have you sent it to him instead? jameshilly was getting his stuffed though right? I dont have any PM's from him, but do think I remember there being something in the thread.
Old 18th November 2010, 10:57 AM   #658
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by opc View Post
Hi Guys,

I've received a few questions about shipping, and it has been a while since my last update, so hopefully this will help.

I can officially say that as of this evening, almost every single board has shipped, but they were all late going out. I'd like to apologize for all the delays in shipping... this whole thing turned out to be far more work than I had anticipated, and I was way behind in getting these out.

I've attached a list which shows the status of everyone's kits. If it says NOV 15 under the ship date, then it means your parts went out on that date. If you have an X under your name in the "Packed" column, then it means your kit was shipped this evening. There are only 4 people who's kits are not shipped:

Merlin - I still need to build up your board, but it will go out before the weekend

qusp, gogu, jameshillj - I need to get qusp's latest address, then I'll send these out tomorrow.

Pierre - I'll build your board at the same time as Merlin's, and we can arrange a local pickup/delivery.

There were 3 dropouts, plus the extra board from qusp which means that a total of 4 boards are up for grabs for those on the waiting list. If you're interested in a board, and aren't on the list I just posted, send me a note ASAP and I'll get you added. If I get payment before tomorrow night, then I'll ship your boards tomorrow night. Send me an email or a PM.

Sorry again for all the delays, but thankfully everything has shipped!

Cheers,
Owen

Owen, don't worry just arrived the Legato so I am busy doing the set-up.

Cheers

Felipe
Old 18th November 2010, 11:44 AM   #659
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin el mago View Post
For input impedance 1Meg & sampling 384kHz?
Owen, could you tell me the fvalue for film caps that I need, my next stage is a line amp with a input impedance of 1Meg has a stepped attenuator typ shunt 10K I want to use the sampling rate 384kHz?
Old 18th November 2010, 11:53 AM   #660
diyAudio Member

if 1meg then you can probably get away with 0.1uf for a corner of 1.591549433hz and IMD up to 15.91549433hz this is for output cap, owen can probably help more with the input as I dont use it, neither does he AFAIK

Hide this!Advertise here!