A New Take on the Classic Pass Labs D1 with an ESS Dac - Page 170 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > Digital Line Level

Digital Line Level DACs, Digital Crossovers, Equalizers, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 11th March 2013, 11:14 PM   #1691
qusp is offline qusp  Australia
diyAudio Member

problem is, if thats the case, theyve been pretty stupid, because I have all the documentation and proof to MAKE them pay up as its all in writing, but what a PITA.
Old 11th March 2013, 11:20 PM   #1692
diyAudio Member

its the sort of thing that current affairs shows and newspapers love, especially in an election year. all of the money they have supposedly spent to modernize the technology completely failed to do its job, as well as complete management fail
Old 11th March 2013, 11:22 PM   #1693
Can you say Audio?
diyAudio Member

Nod. It's the sort of thing that we often see with the USPS, though granted - rarely at the level that you've been dealing with. I'm sad to say, I'm seeing more of it with UPS lately.
Old 16th March 2013, 02:31 AM   #1694
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzforb View Post
Parts arrived. Will go out next week. All should arrive at about the same time.
Dear buzzforb

Please update us the status.

Thanks
Old 16th March 2013, 02:37 AM   #1695
diyAudio Member

I am sorry guys. Just behind. Very long week at work. Parts are sorted. Just have to pack them up and ship. If I don't get them out tomorrow, they will go Monday.
Old 18th March 2013, 04:36 PM   #1696
diyAudio Member

All parts packed up last night. Will check them for errors tonight and they will ship tomorrow.
Old 5th April 2013, 11:49 AM   #1697
diyAudio Member

To all EU peeps in the Auricap/Zfoil GB who have paid (which is everyone except one): Your items were sent earlier in the week. I've been extremely busy, so I haven't had the time contact you with tracking info, but I will try to do that during the weekend.

I also got the parts from buzzforb. Thanks! Haven't opened it yet though...
Old 5th April 2013, 01:01 PM   #1698
opc is offline opc  Canada
diyAudio Member

Hi Gentlemen,

I got a note from Tranhieu the other day and he was asking if his board has shipped out yet.

My records indicate that he had a PCB with no mosfets, and that his PCB was included in the Asia package I sent out as it was destined for Vietnam.

I haven't been keeping track of where everything is now with all the parts GBs going on, so can someone from the Asia side (qusp, hochopeper, bigpandahk) please check to make sure Tranhieu's board has shipped to him?

Thanks!
Owen
Old 5th April 2013, 01:22 PM   #1699
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by opc View Post
I haven't been keeping track of where everything is now with all the parts GBs going on, so can someone from the Asia side (qusp, hochopeper, bigpandahk) please check to make sure Tranhieu's board has shipped to him?

Since I ended up bailing on NTD1 building all the GB and distribution was managed by qusp and bigpandahk, hopefully those guys can chime in.

All I know is what's in Post #1665 through 1673 from those guys which seemed to indicate that all FETs and PCBs had been distributed to their owners.

Cheers,
Chris

Last edited by hochopeper; 5th April 2013 at 01:26 PM.
Old 5th April 2013, 01:30 PM   #1700
diyAudio Member

I sent all but 2 PCBs and fets (mine and crazikid's) to Asia long ago. I couldnt find the packing list to send with it (remember, the post when I cracked my head looking for it?) but the numbers are right and I believe Bigpandahk checked the list for the asian members of the GB, I only had my own lists from people that were in the other parts GBs, so it was very frustrating to be unable to find your list, it still hasnt turned up either, very strange. I had it the night before out on the table, then when I was finishing off and wanting to double check and include the list, I couldnt find it anywhere. thats what I was asking you for, but you replied with a link to the fet page. The PCB list is in the original GB list in the thread of course, I figured thats what BP used

if it hasnt been sent then it all should still be spare with BPHK, I simply removed the 2 each and packed the remainder in the Asia box, so no room for error in the packing. if he used the online fet list that wouldnt have mentioned Tranhieu either, so lets hope there wasnt some confusion

did you contact everyone BPHK? what list did you use?

Last edited by qusp; 5th April 2013 at 01:41 PM.

Hide this!Advertise here!