A New Take on the Classic Pass Labs D1 with an ESS Dac - Page 166 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > Digital Line Level

Digital Line Level DACs, Digital Crossovers, Equalizers, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 9th February 2013, 06:30 PM   #1651
Just DIY!
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterRogers View Post
Forgot to mention - very nice work pinnocchio! :-)
Thanks!

Hope I can do the same for the NTD1. I want to!

Where do you get those chunky pieces of alu? It will be very nice when you're done.

Ciao!
Do
Old 9th February 2013, 06:38 PM   #1652
Can you say Audio?
diyAudio Member

I purchased the raw alu from The Best Place To Buy Metals & Industrial Supplies Online | Buy Metals Online | Buy Industrial Supplies Online | Cut to Size | No Minimum Order | CNC Laser Cutting | CNC Machining
They'll rough cut to +1/16in and prices are reasonable (at least competitive).
Old 19th February 2013, 10:05 PM   #1653
diyAudio Member

Hello,

seems like I am a bit late here. However, is there maybe one PCB set left?

cheers, tom
Old 19th February 2013, 10:58 PM   #1654
tkwou is offline tkwou  Canada
diyAudio Member

I have an original pcb and smd component kit from Owen and a set of matched quad FET's from qusp. I just never got around to doing the project and my eyesight is not good enough to work in smd anymore.
Old 22nd February 2013, 10:40 AM   #1655
diyAudio Member

The caps, Zfoil, FET and PCB for Asia area received today. Thanks for qusp's effort.
Since there is no list in the package for who have bought what. Could all the Asian member who had ordered PCB and parts in this GB PM me with details on what have you ordered.
Old 22nd February 2013, 11:30 AM   #1656
diyAudio Member

Below are the parts received from qusp today:

Coolhead - Auricap x 4, ZFoil x 1set, K-Redx1, PCB x 1, FET x 1set
atom6422- Auricap x 8, ZFoil x 1set, K-Redx2, PCB x 1, FET x 1set
ccliu - Auricap x 4, ZFoil x 1set, K-Redx1, PCB x 1,
remaining PCBx3 and FETx3 sets with nos:21, 25 & 29. According to OPC's latest list on matched FET, these nos seem not belong to an Asian members.

Please PM to confirm the quantities are correct with paypal account and shipping address. I will PM you the cost for shipping. Thanks
Old 22nd February 2013, 01:13 PM   #1657
Rolle is offline Rolle  Denmark
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzforb View Post
Gb components will go out next week some time. Depends on travel schedule.
Hi Buzzforb

any news on components GB - did you sent them?

Best Regards
Søren
Old 22nd February 2013, 01:13 PM   #1658
qusp is offline qusp  Australia
diyAudio Member

heyerm, I wonder why you didnt contact me? I have a list from Owen that has all the PCB and fet info on it, but i've been looking for it since the other day, pretty sure they have to be from Asia, AFAIK I only had my own PCB and crazykid here in Au unless I missed someone in NZ or someone else and had a brain fail because it wasnt included in all the other GB stuff I was handling. my sincere appologies if thats the case, but TBH it probably wont cost much more if more at all to send from HK to NZ, as thats expensive given we are practically neighbors.

I have the details for the orders I organized but it has everyone and everything on the one page, I need to sort them out, which I could have told you if you had asked.... I didnt expect it to be quite this quick to get to you. I didnt send everyone address with the package on purpose, call me paranoid. actually though, I may have thought better of that, you are quite sure there is no list in there for the PCBs and fets?

Last edited by qusp; 22nd February 2013 at 01:26 PM.
Old 22nd February 2013, 01:20 PM   #1659
qusp is offline qusp  Australia
diyAudio Member

USA/CAN Mike, will send you an email shortly.
Old 22nd February 2013, 01:35 PM   #1660
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by qusp View Post
heyerm, I wonder why you didnt contact me? I have a list from Owen that has all the PCB and fet info on it, but i've been looking for it since the other day, pretty sure they have to be from Asia, AFAIK I only had my own PCB and crazykid here in Au unless I missed someone in NZ or someone else and had a brain fail because it wasnt included in all the other GB stuff I was handling. my sincere appologies if thats the case, but TBH it probably wont cost much more if more at all to send from HK to NZ, as thats expensive given we are practically neighbors.

I have the details for the orders I organized but it has everyone and everything on the one page, I need to sort them out, which I could have told you if you had asked.... I didnt expect it to be quite this quick to get to you. I didnt send everyone address with the package on purpose, call me paranoid. actually though, I may have thought better of that, you are quite sure there is no list in there for the PCBs and fets?
I should have asked you first but I know you are very busy and you had spent enough time for this GB. So I try to sort it out by myself. It will be great if you have time to give me the list for Asian. I can't find any list in the package.

Thanks

Hide this!Advertise here!